Wireless Nurse Call System
Our NurseCall system is an easy to install wireless resident call system that is specifically designed for assisted living centers, senior facilities and nursing homes.
This wireless nurse call system includes a variety of wireless portable and wall-mounted transmitters that expands the connectivity level between residents’ rooms and facility staff members. Calls from resident's rooms can be monitored at a central office or nurse station using LED displays and paging controllers.
Using wireless wall-mounted pull cord transmitters, pendants or portable alert devices, residents can initiate a call to caregivers, nurses or staff members with a full name and location information along with a detailed record of each call event and the response times. Detailed records of alerts and responses provides management with the information required to ensure response times are being achieved.
Other options such as alarm panels, audio system, smoke detectors, door status, door bells and dementia patient monitoring can be integrated into our system providing you with an all in one solution.
- Easy to install nurse call paging solution
- System is capable of multiple zoning your complex e.g. hospital and resthome can operate independently
- Variety of pendant, wall-mounted call buttons, pull cords and pressure pads
- Overdoor lights can be added for improved visual room identification
- Central monitoring controller with alphanumeric LED displays and pager options
- Simple system expansion and cost-effective wireless installation
- Logs can be analysed online or printed on any networked printer
- Call points can operate on battery power or hard wired power supply
- Our system is ideal for any retro installation
- Service escalation capabilities enabling service alerts to be sent via pager, txt or email